During the last week we were bitten in the leg by an issue with xp:inputRichText in a xe:djTabPane. When opening a new tabPane, the RichText control was not rendered and displyed as a multiline input text control. In Firebug you could see the following output in the error panel.
At least, we were able to find out, what causes the issue, and we were able to reproduce the behaviour in sample application that comes with the extension Library.
Do the following steps to reproduce:
Open core_DynamicTabs (XPage)
Add a xp:inputRichText somewhere in the table that is contained in the xe:djTabPane section.
When you now open the page in the browser and click on a name in the view, you should something similar to this:
So everything is OK so far.
Now change/ add the partialRefresh property of the xe:djTabPane and give it a value of true.
When you now refresh your browser, you will see this
We found other controls that are alse affected. As a result, a complete actionbar in our project refused to function and worked again as expected as soon as we removed the partialRefresh=”true” from the xe:djTabPane.
Have not tested with oter versions of the extension Library, but we saw this behaviour with the latest release as well as with Upgrade Pack 1.