The HCL Masters program is a recognition program that showcases the best of our community. HCL Masters go ‘above and beyond’ their normal job roles to help others, share information and organise events for the whole community to benefit.
Nominations will be judged by a panel of HCL employees on their individual merit against the other nominations we receive this year.
Please submit your nomination for you or someone else to be considered as a HCL Master.
For self nomination you will need:
- A brief description of why you should be considered a HCL Master
- A minimum of 3 detailed examples of how you go above and beyond (up to 6 examples)
To nominate someone else, you will need:
- Consent from the person you are nominating to submit their details
- Name, Email address and Company name
- A detailed description & examples of why you consider that person to be a HCL Master
The nomination window is open from October 1st to 31st.