When editing code in the LS editor, code will become corrupt.
- Steps to reproduce:
Create a new application “scripteditor.nsf” in the local data directory.
- Open the application “View -> Design“
- Navigate to “Code -> Script Libraries” and create a new LotusScript library “test“
- Insert the following code into the Declaration section and save the library. Code is just a sample; you can use any other code as well.
Private Const ERR_OPEN_IDV_DB = 3000 Private Const ERR_OPEN_BCK_DB = 3001 Private Const ERR_MISSING_SERVER_NAME = 3002 Private Const ERR_MISSING_USER_NAME = 3003 Private Const ERR_MISSING_FILE_NAME = 3004 Private Const ERR_MISSING_PWD = 3005 Private Const ERR_DOC_MARKED_INACTIVE = 3006 Private Const ERR_DOC_MARKED_ACTIVE = 3007 Private Const ERR_OPEN_IDV_DB_MSG = "Unable to open IDVault database " Private Const ERR_OPEN_BCK_DB_MSG = "Unable to open backup database" Private Const ERR_MISSING_SERVER_NAME_MSG = "ServerName must not be empty" Private Const ERR_MISSING_USER_NAME_MSG = "UserName must not be empty" Private Const ERR_MISSING_FILE_NAME_MSG = "IdFilePathName must not be empty" Private Const ERR_MISSING_PWD_MSG = "Password must not be empty" Private Const ERR_DOC_MARKED_INACTIVE_MSG = "Document is already marked inactive" Private Const ERR_DOC_MARKED_ACTIVE_MSG = "Document is already marked active"
- Click on the “root entry” of the library = test
- Place the cursor at the end of a line of code and hit the return key
- Save the library; click the “save” icon or “File -> Save“
You will get an error message
Click a couple of time in the code. After a while you will see that codelines start to duplicate and also codelines are truncated.
I was able to recreate the issue with applications that have been created years ago as well as new applications that were created using 901FP10. The error is reproducible by other customers, too.
The issue is NOT reproducible with 901FP9
I have created a PMR# 92011,031,724 with IBM today.
UPDATE: IBM has confirmed the bug. Tracked under SPR# KHLEAWNPZ6 (APAR #LO93728)