Idea Jam is a site where users of IBMâ??s Lotus software products can exchange ideas on how to improve Lotus products. Others can help promote and/or demote ideas, as well as, providing feedback through comments. Popular ideas will rise
to the top. The Idea Jam, unlike blogs and discussion forums, allows a single place for the Lotus community to share and promote ideas and suggestions on how to improve IBM Lotus software.
Ideas are grouped into â??idea spacesâ? â?? which currently include IBMâ??s Lotus Connections, Lotus Notes and Domino, Lotus Quickr, Lotus Sametime, Lotus Symphony and Websphere Portal. Additional idea spaces for OpenNTF and Idea Jam itself will also be available.
Idea Jam includes many features that make the site easy and fun to use:
- Tags â?? All ideas can be â??taggedâ? with one or more tags. Users can then use tag clouds to see which tags are
- RSS â?? Idea Jam provides RSS feeds for idea spaces, a specific idea, a user or for any given tag.
- User Profiles â?? Users can view their ideas, their comments, and the ideas they voted on.
- Views â?? Ideas can be viewed by popularity, recent ideas, most comments, recent comments or others. Each
view also has an associated RSS feed.
- Unvoted â?? Users can easily review ideas that they have not voted on.
- Random â?? Users can be presented with a random idea to promote or demote.